Acces to the JobBoard
- Make your access request
- After validation of your request, you will receive an email with your login details.
- To activate your account, simply click on the link in the email.
- When you access the JobBoard the first time, you will need to:
- Accept the general conditions of use of the site.
- Change your password.
Look for yourself among our candidates
- The JobBoard allows you to search directly among the profiles of candidates published anonymously by ADEM.
- You can also search among the CVs submitted by candidates themselves.
- If you are interested in a candidate, use the "Ce candidat m’intéresse" service (This candidate interests me). ADEM will then provide you with the candidate's contact details and you will be able to contact directly.
Report your job offers to ADEM
- The adem.lu portal enables you to register your job offers online. In Luxembourg, it is mandatory to register your job offer.
- All your job offers are now published anonymously on the JobBoard. Candidates registered with ADEM may search among these offers and indicate their interest.
- If the candidate's profile corresponds to your expectations, ADEM's advisers will put you in touch with the candidate.