EURES is the European network of employment services that facilitates the free movement of workers throughout Europe.
At present, the network, together with the national employment services, is helping workers and companies to cope with the exceptional situation we are all experiencing.
Under normal circumstances, however, the network focuses on European labour mobility and has three main objectives:
- To inform, guide and provide advice to mobile workers on job opportunities, as well as living and working conditions in the EURES countries;
- To assist employers wishing to recruit workers from other EURES countries;
- To provide advice and guidance to workers and employers in cross-border regions.
All citizens and organisations are welcome to contribute to this public consultation on the EURES network. In particular, contributions are sought from:
- Citizens who have worked, are working or are planning to work in another EURES country and who have requested help from EURES services;
- Organisations and citizens with an interest in employment services and labour mobility, involved in EURES, or with expertise in the area of labour mobility and employment.
The public consultation is available in the 24 EU languages until 23 June 2020. To participate, please click on the following link
The participation in the survey can be anonymous. To participate, you must first register on the European Commission's website.
Thank you very much for your support!
The Luxembourg EURES team