Intended to promote the mobility of young people in Europe,"Your first EURES job - A tool for mobility" is aimed at young Europeans (EU, Iceland, Norway) between the ages of 18 and 35 and at SMEs that recruit them.
Are you looking for a job, a long-term internship or an apprenticeship in the European Union, Iceland or Norway?
- Visit the EURES web portal to find job vacancies available in Europe.
- If your application is accepted by a company, you can receive financial support for:
- Travel costs related to a job interview
- Settling in your new country of residence
- Take language courses related to the mobility project
- Validation of qualifications and recognition of diplomas
You are a European SME (EU, Iceland, Norway) and you offer an employment contract, an apprenticeship or a paid internship of at least 6 months to a young European between 18 and 35 years of age:
- You can place your vacancies on the EURES portal or on the website of your country's employment service to find European candidates.
- If you decide to recruit one or more candidates, you can benefit from the help of "Your first EURES Job - a tool for mobility" to facilitate the integration in your company, for example:
- Language and/or technical training
- Installation assistance???
ADEM is a partner of the Swedish project "Your first EURES Job". Visit their website.