By registering as a jobseeker, you are given access to all of ADEM’s services, including:
- personal follow-up with an counselor to help you find a job
- access to JobBoard, where you can see and apply for vacancies
- job and training schemes that fit your profile
- financial support if you are eligible for it
- access to computers and help with writing your CV at Club Emploi
Registering with ADEM is also a precondition for receiving various benefits from ADEM or other administrations
Good to know:
REVIS New procedure to identify the support needs of beneficiaries
REVIS applicants under 65 years of age and capable of working will benefit from a "profiling" by ADEM. This interview, based on a questionnaire, allows ADEM to assess the applicant's ability to integrate into the ordinary labour market and to direct him/her towards either intensive follow-up at ONIS or regular follow-up at ADEM.
There are therefore two possible support schemes:
- The applicant is considered fit to enter the labour market and will be registered immediately as a jobseeker with ADEM. In order to continue to benefit from the REVIS, the applicant must remain registered with the ADEM and actively seek employment.
- The applicant has specific needs in terms of social and professional activation and will be referred, on the basis of a reasoned opinion from ADEM, to ONIS for intensive follow-up after obtaining the REVIS.
The support scheme is not fixed and can be reviewed according to the person's evolution.