Any jobseeker who is registered with ADEM without receiving financial benefits and who participates in a training measure at ADEM's behest may, under certain conditions, be awarded a training allowance.
- The jobseeker must demonstrate an attendance rate of at least 80%;
- Not be recipient of unemployment benefits, a waiting allowance, social inclusion income (REVIS), occupational waiting allowance, a waiting pension, income for the severely disabled or other benefits are not entitled to the training allowance.
- Having provided ADEM with valid banking details and the requested tax card.
No intervention by the jobseeker is required.
Persons who do not receive any other allowance will be identified by ADEM and the training organism shall provide ADEM every month with a statement of attendance. The calculation of the training allowance will then be calculated on the basis of such information received.
A mail will be sent to each jobseeker concerned requesting them to prive ADEM with those elements required for such payment:
- Valid banking details in the name of the jobseeker issued by the bank (relevé d’identité bancaire);
- The tax card provided by the regional tax office upon presenting of the relevant letter outlining the details in order to obtain such card.
Persons receiving unemployment benefit, a waiting allowance, social inclusion income, occupational waiting allowance, a waiting pension, income for the severely disabled or other benefits are not entitled to the training allowance.
For a full time training of an average duration of 173 hours per month, the training allowance is 393,54€ per month (index 944,43).
In case the training measure is not a full-time one, the allowance shall be on a pro-rata basis. The allowance paid out will be calculated based on the number of effective training hours as declared by the training provider.
Loi du 8 avril 2018 dite Omnibus portant modification:
Art.L.523-1 du Code du Travail