Companies can choose between a "restricted" posting (visible only to applicants registered as jobseekers with the ADEM and with a pre-selection of applicants by the ADEM) or a "public" posting, which allows a wider visibility of the job vacancy. If the public posting option is chosen, the company's contact details are visible and all jobseekers (regardless of whether they are registered as jobseekers with ADEM or not) can apply directly without ADEM being involved in the placement process.
Please note that applicants who are not registered with ADEM can only view the public job offers after a period of seven days. This is to facilitate professional (re-)entry for registered jobseekers.
Even in the case of a public job notification, the ADEM counsellors can still propose to the company candidates who, in their opinion, best match the required profile.
Acces to the JobBoard
- Make your access request
- After validation of your request, you will receive an email with your login details.
- To activate your account, simply click on the link in the email.
- When you access the JobBoard the first time, you will need to:
- Accept the general conditions of use of the site.
- Change your password.
Look for yourself among our candidates
- The JobBoard allows you to search directly among the profiles of candidates published anonymously by ADEM.
- You can also search among the CVs submitted by candidates themselves.
- If you are interested in a candidate, use the "Ce candidat m’intéresse" service (This candidate interests me). ADEM will then provide you with the candidate's contact details and you will be able to contact directly.
Report your job offers to ADEM
According to Luxembourg labour law and in the interest of labour market transparency, every employer who wishes to hire staff must declare his/her vacant position to ADEM. Declaring a job vacancy with ADEM will also ensure that you receive efficient help and service in finding suitable workforce.