- You have been registered with ADEM for at least 3 months?
- You are under 30 years of age?
You are eligible to benefit from an Employment support contract (CAE)!
How does it work?
You are a young jobseeker with or without professional qualifications and you would like to follow a practical and theoretical training in order to increase your chances on the job market? ADEM can offer you a work contract with a State or communal authority, a public body, or an association.
The Employment support contract (CAE) offers you several advantages:
- duration of the contract: 12 months (extension of 6 months possible);
- you will earn the social minimum wage;
- a tutor guides for the duration of your contract and establishes a training plan with you;
- in case of any questions or problems with integration at your workplace, you can always get help from ADEM’s specialist counsellors.