- the "My career path" section of this portal;
- the ADEM Professional Guidance Service (ADEM-OP) and the BiZ-"Beruffsinformatiounszentrum";
- the school Psychology and Guidance Services (Services de Psychologie et d'Orientation Scolaires, SPOS);
- the Local Action for Youth (’Action Locale pour Jeunes, ALJ);
- the professional chambers;
- open days, student fairs, the media, …
Young persons looking for a company providing apprenticeships in order to learn a trade or profession should go to ADEM's Carreer Guidance Service for information and guidance about their possibilities in terms of professional choice and career.
Future apprentices must go to the relevant department in order to register before they can enter into an apprenticeship contract.
Any person who wants to sign an apprenticeship contract obtained by their own initiative is required to inform ADEM's vocational guidance department and to register.Registration for apprenticeships are done from Easter until October. Please bring the following documents along:
- your recent end-of-semester evaluations and college recommendations;
- your identity card, residence card or permit;
- your social security card (with registration number).
ADEM's Career Guidance Service will answer your questions and provide you with all documents and information necessary for the registration.
If you wish a support in your choice of profession or if it is not yet defined, the ADEM Career Guidance Service can help you to realize your ideas and see if they are in line with the current situation on the labour market. We invite you to make an appointment as soon as possible with an ADEM agent for an orientation interview.